Annually we obtain a whole bunch of nice concepts that type the core of the journal and web site. Our collaboration and the particular relationship we’ve got with our neighborhood has helped us keep recent and very important and our collective data has unquestionably helped hundreds, if not tens of millions of wheelchair customers. So how can we preserve serving to one another? All we ask is that you just inform us what tales you need to see coated.
How one can Submit
Simply e mail opens in a brand new window[email protected] with a couple of sentences and any related hyperlinks explaining what you’d wish to see us cowl. If there are individuals you assume we must always interview or contact, embrace their names and call data. And should you’d like to write down the story your self, give us a way of your strategy. The deadline for submissions is August 4.
As a reminder, listed below are the broad story classes. Use them as inspiration, however don’t hesitate to assume larger!
- Pattern/Information Tales: What’s occurring in our neighborhood?
- Sensible, informative items that may enhance readers’ lives: These embrace matters like useful resource administration, well being ideas, day-to-day incapacity points and caregiving.
- Profiles: Who’re the wheelchair customers impacting our neighborhood — domestically and nationally? Have you learnt somebody doing one thing newsworthy and funky?
- Journey: The place would you wish to go? The place have you ever been? Detailed recommendation on the place to go, easy methods to get there, and what adventures to pursue upon arrival.
- Product Tales: Merchandise you’d wish to see reviewed, tales about selecting and configuring merchandise and equipment associated to SCI/D. Product information and updates.
We will’t wait to listen to what you provide you with!